America is a very intelligent girl who is first seen as a recurring character in Season 3, but has been a Regular since Season 4.
4-present; Recurring: 3
Anne, Holly K, Raphael, Jay
"Old Friends and New Friends"
Season 3 Edit
- Comes to JCS as "the new girl" who's geeky.
- Doesn't care about the people who judge her.
Season 4 Edit
- America returns to JCS for the start of 4th grade.
- Tries to tell Jamie that she's too young for lingerie.
- Tattles on Jamie, and gets her in trouble.
- Doesn't want to work on a project with Anne.
- Winds up becoming friends with Anne after the project.
- Joins student council in time for Homeless Children in Africa.
- Overworks, and doesn't sleep, to help the fundraiser.
- Falls asleep and misses the opportunity to show her creativity.
- Wakes up all upset and pissed off.
Season 5 Edit
- America begins 5th grade.
- Decides to room with Anne and Holly K.
- Doesn't like Holly K, but has to deal with it for Anne's sake.
- Witnesses Anne and Jay cheating on a test, encourages them to give in.
- Tells Anne that she did a good thing, for telling the truth.
- Gets bullied by Andrew and James for being "smart".
- Goes to the principal on them, and gets them to back off.
- Graduates 5th grade, upset to leave JCS.
Season 6 Edit
- Goes to FMG for 6th grade, and decides to room with Anne and Holly K, again.
- Is tired of Holly K's crap, and when she asks her to fetch her water, she loses it.
- Holly K and America get into a cat-fight in the middle of the night.
- Ends up making up with Holly K and they become "friendly".
- Is too scared to move when she hears of the bomb, but gets out safely.
- Returns to JCS again, in spite what just happened to FMG she's happy.
- Hosts the talent show with Mike, to learn he isn't prepared.
- Does Mike's "chores" to help him prepare for the Talent Show.
- Gets nominated for Most Studious Student.
- Having to make a speech is easy for her, but when she slacks off, she realizes she has made mistakes.
- Decides to revise her whole speech from top to bottom. Then decides it's perfect.
- Reads her speech to the school, in an enthusiastic tone.
- Misses class due to the stomach flu.
- Gets make up work that she missed, but feels it isn't enough.
- Wants to make up the test at her dorm, but it's considered cheating.
- Decides to make up the test another day.
Season 7 Edit
- America's back and better than ever, so she thinks.
- Applies for the job of Student Council president.
- Feeling that she's the most honorable student, the council promotes her to the job.
- She becomes too overwhelmed with work that she has to slow it down.
- Gets asked out by Raphael.
- Feels she needs to think about it.
- Decides she's not ready to date.
- Doesn't think that Jay is cheating on Anne.
- Gets in a fight with Anne over project ideas.
- Decides to blow her off, and do the project her way.
- Overtime they apologize, and they fix up the project.
- Is happy that Anne and Jay are back together.
- Notices a drunk Anne; is a bit suspicious.
- Decides to help the school's tight budget.
- Suggests new and good ideas to help it improve.
- Throws a fundraiser for the budget, and decides to have an assembly
- At the assembly she is booed off the stage due to boringness.
- Runs off crying, thinking she ruined the school's budget chances.
- Realizes she did her best, and decides to move on.
Season 8 Edit
- America returns to JCS for 8th grade.
- Gets caught doing crossword puzzles by Anne.
- Decides to be "cool", but feels Anne doesn't accept her for her.
- Realizes she's better off doing her crossword puzzles.
- Starts to hang with Anne and Jay and their "cool friends".
- Tries to hard to fit in, by wearing revealing clothes.
- Anne and Jay suggest that she's not suited for this; she agrees.
- Doesn't understand why Anne keeps giving Jay chances.
- Helps Anne along with Holly K.
- Gets asked out by Carmine, because he's desperate.
- Rejects Carmine. Politely stated he's a 7th grader and she's an 8th grader.
- When Anne is questioning abortion, she rejects.
- Decides to make people the aware of the dangers in abortion.
- Realizes Anne might get an abortion and is left unhappy.
- Is happy that Anne decides not to abort.
- Stays by Anne's side when she is giving birth to her baby. Along with Holly K.
- America is back for 9th grade at JCS.
- She realizes that Anne isn't having so much fun coming back to school.
- Along with Holly K, she helps Anne with her problems.