Anne, America, Jay
Season 1 Edit
- Nabs Gabby's chances of going to the dance with Raphael.
- Doesn't even talk to Raphael at the dance.
- Witnesses her best friend, Anne break her arm.
- Is upset when Anne transfers schools.
- Moves in with Gabby, Mia, Mick, and Jamie despite their wishes.
- Leaves for summer vacation upset.
Season 2 Edit
- Returns to school on Halloween, not knowing Gabby, Mia, and Jamie are hiding from her.
- Becomes friends with Rachel, and moves in with her.
- Has a crush on Jay, and bothers him to wits end.
- Claims she wants to "marry" Jay; until he tells her that he hates her and doesn't like her whatsoever.
- Fights with Rachel.
- Leaves for summer vacation upset and pissed off; again.
Season 3 Edit
- Returns to JCS and tries to settle in; can't.
- Misses Anne too much, when she doesn't know where to room.
- Her wishes come true when Anne comes back to JCS.
- Moves back in with Anne and catchs up with her; blows Rachel off.
- Goes on the field trip, to the museum, and sits next to Anne on the bus.
- Goes to Gabby's dorm party, and doesn't have fun.
- Leaves JCS for summer; and plans activities with Anne.
Season 4 Edit
- Returns to JCS for 4th grade.
- Doesn't think the Haunted House is scary.
- Gets into a fight with Mia at lunch, over spilled milk.
- Doesn't like Anne and Marcus as a couple.
- Tells Raphael she doesn't like him; breaks his heart.
- Doesn't care that Raphael has a broken heart.
- Sorta forgives him, but doesn't.
- Gives Rachel a dirty look in the hallway, telling her she hates her.
- Leaves for summer vacation, again.
Season 5 Edit
- Goes back to JCS, for 5th grade.
- Doesn't like it when she learns that America is now rooming with her and Anne.
- Tries to get Anne to make America leave, but it doesn't work out.
- Catchs Anne and Jay cheating on a math test; rats them out.
- Tries to do a math project with Rachel against her wishes.
- Doesn't like that Anne and Jay are dating.
- Is upset that 5th grade graduation is approaching and that means that she has to leave JCS.
- Leaves JCS for summer, and is upset about it being her last year there.
Season 6 Edit
- Settles in with Anne, and America at FMG their new school.
- Starts being nasty to America; again.
- Gets yelled at by Anne for being mean to America.
- Leaves FMG safely before it exploded with a bomb.
- Was heartbroken by the bomb threat.
- Learned they were all going back to JCS and was happy again; somewhat.
- Joins a CPR class.
- Has to team up with Jacob, gives him mouth to mouth, and likes it.
- Gets advice on liking Jacob from Anne.
- Asks Jacob out; he says yes.
- Starts to makeout with Jacob, but feels it's too rushed.
- Continues to date Jacob, but slows it down with the kissing.
- Takes indigestion pills for indigestion, gets addicted to them.
- Loses her addiction when her relationship is at stake.
- Finds Marcus and Jay drinking beer.
- Leaves for summer vacation; again.
Season 7 Edit
- Comes back to JCS for 7th grade; hoping that the year will be drama free.
- Hosts a 9/11 Memorial Assembly with other classmates.
- Gets emotional at the assembly and goes to her room and sulk.
- Witnesses Jay making out with Rachel.
- Tells Anne about Jay; she doesn't believe her.
- Doesn't know that Jacob has a crush on Jacob.
- Learns that Jacob has a little crush on Rachel; breaks up with him for wandering eyes; gets back together.
- Shares personal secrets with Raphael.
- Tells everyone the embarrassing secrets; gets her payback.
- Learns Raphael has a crush on her.
- Thinks Raphael is creepy when he goes to far to impress her; and she has a boyfriend already.
- Learns about Jacob's old bad-boy past.
- Thinks that Jacob may do something to her; breaks up with him again.
- Persuades Anne and Jay to have sex to spicin' up their relationship; sorta regrets it.
- Leaves for summer vacation.
Season 8 Edit
- Returns to JCS for 8th grade.
- Gets a job outside of JCS, and gets permission to work there.
- Claims her boss does inappropriate things to her.
- Looks to America for help dodging her boss.
- Feels bad she forced Anne and Jay to have sex last year.
- Is forced to strip for her boss.
- Sorta befriends Jenna.
- Gives her help on surviving Rachel's mean behavior.
- Pays her boss to leave her alone; he does.
- Tries to calm Anne down when she learns of Jay's STD.
- Is there for Anne when she learns she's pregnant.
- Decides to give up on her old queen bee behavior; becomes nice.
- Can't help herself when a kindergartner annoys her.
- Is there for Anne when she goes into Labor.
- Witnesses Anne's new baby girl; is amazed at the sight.
- Holly K is back at JCS for grade 9.
- She helps Anne in her depression due to having her baby.
- Doesn't realize the stress Anne is going through.