Jay was always the bad-ass type of guy. Over the seasons he changed a whole lot.
Season 1 (1st Grade)Edit
Jay was included in the opening credits, but didn't have a main plot this season.
- Starts to hang with, Marcus as his best buddy.
- Fools around in class with Marcus.
- Goes to the Valentine's Day Dance, and thinks it's lame.
Season 2 (2nd Grade)Edit
- Continued to hang with Marcus.
- Learned Holly K, wanted him as a "boyfriend".
- Told Holly K to her face that he doesn't really like her and that they wont be getting married.
- Fooled around in class every day.
Season 3 (3rd Grade)Edit
- Is jealous and feels left out, when Marcus becomes friends with Carmine.
- Partners up with Mike, in class to make Marcus mad, but doesn't work.
- Decides to work by himself to get good grades.
- Lies to Marcus about having a summer cottage, and proves he's "not" lying.
- Gets founded out and tells the truth, that it's his cousin's summer cottage.
Season 4 (4th Grade)Edit
- Returns to JCS for 4th Grade.
- Scares the younger students in the Haunted House.
- Makes fun of America, for being geeky.
- Starts his friendship with Marcus again.
- Becomes known as the school bully.
Season 5 (5th Grade)Edit
- Returns to JCS for 5th Grade.
- Convinces Anne, to let him cheat on their test, and gets caught by Holly K.
- Lies to the principal to save his and Anne's butt.
- Thinks that Anne's lying is good, but she feels she did wrong.
- Gets busted when Anne tells the truth to Ms. Murphy.
- Learns Anne has the hots for him, and makes his move, this makes his buddy Marcus upset.
- Becomes Anne's boyfriend.
- Inspires Anne to change her style, due to his bad boy reputation.
- Learns that him and James are half-brothers, and looks out for him.
Season 6 (6th Grade)Edit
- Goes to FMG for 6th grade.
- Still is Anne's boyfriend.
- Recovers his role as school bully.
- Gets out of the school safely when the bomb goes off.
- Breaks up with Anne because of their different effects from the bomb threat.
- Questions why Gabby cares that they broke up.
- Can't stop thinking about Anne, and asks her out again.
- Thinking that the break up was stupid Anne says yes, and they are boyfriend and girlfriend again.
- Thinks that making out in public is cool, but Anne doesn't.
- Agrees to stop making out in public.
- Leaves JCS to sneak beer in, and gets drunk with Marcus, and another student.
- Gets caught drinking beer, by his girlfriend and her friends, gets in severe trouble with Ms. Murphy.
- Is filed with 6 weeks of summer community service, and can't go on the summer trip.
Season 7 (7th Grade)Edit
- Starts 7th Grade, a little calmer, but the same person.
- Thinks that Anne's real name is beautiful.
- Helps Marcus, America, Holly K, and Mallz announce a 9/11 Memorial Assembly.
- Cheats on Anne with a girl named Rachel, and is founded out by Holly K.
- Anne learns about his cheating, and dumps him.
- Jokes with Anne after the breakup, and learns he doesn't have a post-breakup friend in her.
- Confronts Anne about the cheating, and pleads for forgiveness.
- Takes Anne out for dinner in the JCS Cafe, and they get back together.
- For their anniversary he convinces Anne to drink with him.
- The next day they have a fight, but things are still good with them.
- Starts to boo at an assembly, that was important to America.
- Is told by Holly K that Anne wants to break up with him.
- Stays together strong with Anne no matter what Holly K suggests.
- Feeling sorry about wanting him and Anne to break up Holly K suggests they should have sex.
- He and Anne have sex.
Season 8 (8th Grade)Edit
- Returns to JCS for 8th Grade.
- Thinks that America should hang with him and Anne.
- Lets America hang with him and Anne, and the other cooler kids.
- After going too far, he doesn't want America to hang with him and Anne.
- Joins the celibacy club with Anne, promising no sex until they're married.
- Learns he has an STD, but not from having sex with Anne, and after they joind the celibacy club.
- Is broken up with by Anne, and is upset, and pleads to stay in the celibacy club, and doesn't.
- Learns that Anne is pregnant with his baby.
- Looks to Marcus for advice on getting Anne back, but he only suggests custody.
- Doesn't know that Anne gives birth, but hopes to find out soon.