Gabby, Mia, Mick, Mallz
"First Day of Seventh Grade"
Season 7 (7th Grade)Edit
- Comes to JCS very weird and confuses Gabby, Mia, and Mick her new roommates.
- Gets questioned by Gabby and Mallz, and scares them aware by her fake piercings and fake bad ass past.
- Is sick of Mia not liking her, and having a horrible attitude.
- Decides to mess with Mia to get on her nerves.
- Pulls Mia's pants down in public, and gets into a catfight with her.
- Goes back to her old self, after she learns her roommies aren't fooled.
- Apologizes to Mia, who accepts it.
- Plays truth or dare, and kisses Carmine.
- Is asked out by Marcus, and needs time to think; eventually says yes.
- Doesn't know that Marcus cheated, and takes her relationship to the next level.
- Thinks Gabby is lying when she tells her that Marcus cheated.
- Learns that Marcus actually cheated; but doesn't breakup with him because she doesn't want drama.
- Can't remember her lines for the play, and look to Gabby for help, when Marcus doesn't give it to her.
- Does the play happily, and great, and gets an encore.
- Gets abused by Marcus, and gets date raped.
- Tries to help herself with the remedy of summer forgetfulness.
- Comes back to school hoping Marcus would leave her alone.
- Tells Mick and Mallz about Marcus abusing her.
- Tries to go to guidance about the relationship abuse, but feels Marcus is watching her.
- Continues to get hurt by Marcus, and is humiliated by him.
- Cuts herself to make the pain go away; and is found by Gabby and Mia.
- Tells her roomies that Marcus raped her, and abused her and they go get the principal.
- Watched Marcus get sent to a school to make him act better.
- Thinks Mallz is spending too much time with Raphael.
- Shares that her cousin had a eating disorder and they helped her through it, when she learned Mick is a bullimic anorexic.
- Made an eating chart for Mick, that would help her know what kinds of foods she can eat.
- When Marcus comes back; she thinks he has changed.
- Keeps her eyes on Marcus.
- Cheers Mallz up after the shooting.
- Doesn't know what to do when Marcus wants to be friends again.
- Stays as mutual friends with Marcus.
- Returns for 9th grade, at JCS.
- Becomes the substitute teacher's assistant
- Kids start to call her a nerdy teacher's pet.
- Doesn't know how to make them stop.