James, Andrew, Carmine, Marcus, Jay, Gabby, Mia, Mick, Jamie
- Goes to JCS for kindergarten while his sister Gabby is in 1st grade.
- Is upset when his friend Carmine becomes friends with Marcus.
- He wants them all to be friends; Marcus gets made and punches him.
- He goes to the nurse, Gabby is there to give him advice. He starts to be friendly with James and Andrew.
- Gets in trouble for "cheating" on homework with Andrew and James.
- Remains friends with James and Andrew for 1st grade.
- Roots for Andrew and his problems with basketball.
- Feels the year has gone by super fast.
- Faces the new 2nd grade curriculum with Andrew.
- Mike and James quickly become badminton partners so they don't have to face Marcus or Carmine.
- Gets sort of sick and doesn't go on the field trip.
- Is confused that Carmine is talking to Raphael.
- Leaves for a good summer; hopefully.
- For 3rd grade he is still best friends with James, and Andrew, and is excluding Carmine.
- Feels Gabby is too allergic for her new class.
- Doesn't make the cuts for the basketball team; is sort of upset.
- Gets a teacher to break up a fight between Andrew and James and a football.
- Doesn't think it's right for someone to make fun of America because she's nerdy.
- Thinks Marcus is too young to begin dating someone.
- Is happy that he is only in 4th grade, and it isn't his last year at JCS unlike Gabby's.
- Becomes worried when Andrew becomes addicted to Redbull™.
- Helps Andrew with his "addiction".
- Is happy he doesn't associate with Marcus due to his aggressiveness.
- Is happy that it's summer time and that it's time for vacation.
- Mike is finally in 5th grade at JCS, he feels weird that his sister is gone.
- Was super nervous when he heard about the bomb threat at FMG.
- Hosts the school talent show with America; gets lots of stage fright.
- Is paired up with Carmine and Marcus in social studies.
- Tries to devise a plan with Carmine to get Marcus out of the group.
- Is happy he doesn't have to go on the the summer field trip.
- Comes back to JCS for 6th grade, happy he doesn't have to leave.
- Doesn't understand why Raphael is becoming friends with all of his friends.
- Witnesses Carmine kiss Lauren with James.
- Confronts Carmine about it; and learns it was truth or dare.
- Warns Gabby about Marcus, and his ways.
- He feels that James is too immature; they try too make him cooler, they give up.
- Along with Andrew he has to stay after class, do to a bad test result.
- Mr. Grey keeps getting nastier to him and Andrew, they eventually get him sent to a teacher workshop, due to his bullying.
- Says goodbye to 6th grade, and hello summer.
- Is finally happy to be an 7th grader, at JCS; but has to say goodbye to Andrew.
- Him and Gabby want to send their parents a perfect Christmas Gift.
- Spends his and James's money, to pay for the gift, has to get repaid by his sister.
- Feels Gabby is being too judging and won't let him be.
- He freaks on Gabby; but they forgive each other.
- Along with James he tells Carmine he is too girl crazy.
- Says goodbye to Gabby when she leaves for her "character better" trip.
- Sneaks out of school with Carmine and James to see a popular movie.
- Gets caught at the movies and are sent back to JCS.
- Is happy to see his sister come back from the trip.
- He and Carmine face James joining the cool crowd; until James learns they were using him; he crawling back.
- Plays too many games on the computer and starts failing math.
- Leaves for Summer Break; really not ready to be an 8th grader next year.