This season everyone returns to JCS there are 6th and 7th graders.
- First Day of Seventh- Gabby and everyone return for seventh grade, Gabby, Mia, Mick, and Mallz are confused with their new roomie Lauren.
- Fifth Day No FMJay- Gabby and Mallz question Lauren, Mia and Mick make a scrapbook of FMG, America becomes Student Council President.
- Said Amy- Anne tells all about her real name, Jay, Marcus, America, Holly K., and Mallz announce a 9-11 memorial assembly.
- Wardrobe Malfunction- Mrs. Murphy goes and visits FMG, Gabby starts to wear Jamie's old clothing, Gabby goes back to her old style.
- Brawl Part 1- Mia and Lauren hate each other, Andrew and Marcus become friends.
- Brawl Part 2- Mia and Lauren get into a cat fight, Raphael asks out America but she rejects.
- Holly K. Ambition- Holly K. witnesses Jay making out with some girl and Anne doesn't believe her, Anne and Jay break up, Lauren and Mia become friends.
- A is for America, Anne, and Annoying Part 1- Jacob likes Rachel but he is going out with Holly K., James and Mike witness Carmine kiss Lauren, Anne and America get into a fight when they become partners for Spanish.
- A is for America, Anne and Annoying Part 2- Gabby and Mia become JCS cheerleaders, Mick and Lauren spy on their teachers after class, Anne and America forgive each other, Mike and James confront Carmine.
- Break- Raphael and Holly K. share secrets but she tells everyone, Gabby learns how to do a double flip in the air.
- The Visit- Jamie visits, Ane and Jay get back together.
- Love Drunk- Anne and Jay celebrate their anniversary by drinking beer, Mike has a first date, Lauren and Marcus become boyfriend and girlfriend.
- Kissy Kissy Goo Goo Part 1- Gabby notices Mia kissing Marcus, James and Andrew teach Carmine about oral sex.
- Kissy Kissy Goo Goo Part 2- Gabby confronts Mia, Mia doesn't know about Lauren and Marcus, Mia slaps Marcus.
- You Be So Immature- James is convinced that he isnt too immature, Mallz fails her Literature test.
- Why You So Obsessed With Me?- Does Raphael's crush on Holly K. go way too far?
- America the Budgetful- Can America fix the school's horrible budget before it's too late?
- Bullied Without A Say- Mike and Andrew are faced with teacher bullying, Mia apologizes to Lauren for kissing Marcus.
- My Past- Jacob reveals his bad boy past to Raphael, Holly K. and Jacob break up, Holly K. warns Anne that Jay is a bad influence.
- Hey, Hey, You, You, I Don't Like Your Rocker Boyfriend- Gabby gets a new boyfriend that tells her that he is gay, James and Mike get mad when they go on the wrong class trip.
- Come Together- Holly K. forces Anne and Jay to have "sex" to spicin' their relationship, Lauren stresses out when she forgets her lines.
- Mickey, Mickey Why Ya' Crying?- Mick learns she's failing english, and needs a better grade and looks to Gabby to help her study, Carmine turns to Andrew for girl advice, but goes to crazy and ignores it.
- Encore- 'L'auren gets an encore for her presentation in the play, but afterwards gets date raped and abused by Marcus; Gabby and Mia get a lip ring from Gabby's ex-boyfriend; Raphael tries to make a list of things to do over the summer with Jacob, but it doesn't work out.
- Gabby- 7th grade
- Mia- 7th grade
- Mick- 7th grade
- Mallz- 7th grade
- Lauren- 7th grade
- America- 7th grade
- James- 6th grade
- Mike- 6th grade
- Andrew-6th grade
- Carmine-6th grade
- Raphael-7th grade
- Holly K.-7th grade
- Anne-7th grade
- Jay-7th grade
- Marcus-7th grade
- Jacob-7th grade
- Mrs. Murphy-Principal of JCS
Jamie- 7th grade comes to visit. Rachel- 7th grade in 1 episode.
- Lauren- New roomie with Gabby, Mia, Mick, and Mallz. 7th grade